Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Does your computer know you better than you know yourself ?


Has Using the Internet Affected Your Privacy?

                It might be more than you think! Anytime you’re surfing the net or on your favorite social media site while on your computer, lap top or cell phone you can bet there is some company spending money on buying your information so they can try to sell you their product. It’s no coincidence that ads of things you like automatically just pop up when you’re on Facebook or Youtube. Selling your information is big business and is almost impossible to avoid since everybody in todays age has to use the internet for something at some point. I personally don’t care one bit if they want my information because I rarely ever even read the ads and I know I have never purchased anything from them, I think my next Facebook post I might just write, I never read or buy anything from the internet and maybe I can save them some money and they will not buy my info no more.   

3 comments:

  1. That last part is great about saving the marketing people time by posting that you don't buy anything!

    Good work with the layout and design of your blog, and keeping current, too. I look forward to reading more./lm

    ReplyDelete