Tuesday, December 3, 2013

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

                                                           
 
 
Tuco:" If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?"

The Good, The Bad and Ugly
 
 Strange thing about working is that you spend most of your life doing
it, so I think its one of the most important choices a human can make
in their life is, if all possible FIND A JOB THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY AT
 unless your lucky and don't have to work, but for most of us , we
have too.
                                                       AS FOR ME

Honestly if I had my way, I would hunt for my food and do some farming
and some gathering and live in a TE-PEE like the Native Americans did,
and I would be HAPPY

3 comments:

  1. good job jesse, I liked how you added quotes so that we could better understand your point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about working. Find something you love :) good job jesse I enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspirational quote from the Dalai Lama. Good post on work, Jesse.

    ReplyDelete