Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Path to Sucess In College




There was a point in my life were I found myself getting older with irrelevant job skills and no means to support myself, all my job skills that I have learned over the years were simply not going to be enough to pay for housing, car, food and all the other things that people need to survive and live comfortable, and to be honest I was feeling quit scared about the future. It seemed that I was not were I should be at in life, I was on my own but I had children to think about also. I lived most of my life, in the fast lane !  


And then came three
Over three years ago i got full custody of my two boys, Angel and Jesse Jr and all of sudden it was not just me any more and that is when i decided to make my return  to school, so that I could find a career  to support my family and find something i would like to do.

1 comment:

  1. omg i am soooo proud of you friend! you have come such a long way you are amazing and i love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete